Mobile sites drive growth for small businesses
Three reasons why mobile-friendly sites matter
1. Mobile friendly websites benefit your customer, and in turn your business.
These sites produce an average 75% higher rate of engagement (revenue, page views, etc.) per visit for
2. Mobile web use is exploding. Soon, more Australians will access the web via mobile than desktop.
Building a mobile-friendly site is essential for businesses to prepare for the mobile movement.
3. Users take action on mobile-friendly sites. 1 in 5 website visits lead to an immediate call to the business.
THE PERFECT SOLUTION TO TARGET CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
A high quality solution from $299, fully integrated with your standard desktop website !
Is your Website Mobile ready ?
More than 50% of mobile phones are predicted to be web-enabled smartphones by the end of this year. This means customers can connect with you no matter where they are. Are you ready for this opportunity?
Now is a good time to check: find the nearest smartphone and point the browser to your website.
Comparison: Which website do you think the customer would prefer to use ?
Smartphone vs Desktop websites comparison
What do you see?
• Can you read the text without zooming?
• Can you easily find contact information?
• Can you navigate without pushing the wrong button?
Smartphones, Tablets and Mobile Devices are exploding in popularity! Current statistics claim that between 10 per cent to 30 per cent of all Internet website access is now from Mobile devices. They're the fastest growing way people are accessing the Internet today.
By 2013, smartphones will surpass computers as the most common method of accessing the Internet.
More and more often, your potential customers and clients are more likely to visit websites using a Smartphone than on a computer.
Consumers who don't already have a personal computer are also more likely to purchase a mobile computing device than a PC. People are increasingly using their Smartphones to choose which products and services to buy, and who to do business with.
If you don't have a website compatible with mobile devices, you're missing out on this massive, growing market segment.
What does this mean for you or your company?
If you want to gain exposure to the fastest growing consumer base, you need to have a website designed for mobile browsing. Companies and professionals who have a mobile website have a significant competitive advantage over businesses that do not.
When people look at regular websites on mobile devices such as Droids, Iphones, and Ipads, normal websites don't show up correctly.
Flash content isn't shown at all and images don't resize correctly and often appear broken.
These are just a few of the challenges that mobile web users are up against, and keep them from making purchases or learning more about your business. The good news is that in most cases, an existing website can be formatted for the mobile web simply and affordably.
1. We build a stand-alone Mobile Friendly Website based on the content of your Desktop Website and/or new, dedicated Mobile Friendly Content
2. We (or have your Webmaster) place a small custom string of code behind the scenes in the 'header' source code of your website. This automatically detects when a Mobile Phone is visiting your website and 'jumps' them invisibly to the stand-alone Mobile Friendly Website.
3. We (or your Webmaster) can also create a 'C Name' on your Webserver that will give your redirection Mobile web address the same branding as your main Desktop Website.
We have 21 guests and no members online